- All products are made from high quality food graded silicone.
- The silicone used is BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Lead and Cadium free.
- They are completely non toxic and so are the cords.
- It is odorless and tasteless and will not support the growth of mold.
- WARNING - The necklace is NOT a Toy and does contain small parts that could be a choking hazard.
- Teething Jewelry are designed to be worn by Moms Only and not meant to be left unattended with baby.
- Our Toddler range is recommended for 2+ to be worn under the supervision of adults.
- All necklaces have a safety breakaway clasp to avoid strangulation.
Yes, all components are handmade and from South Africa.
Rinse in soapy water and leave to air dry or we recommend that it gets placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
NO- Teething Necklace is not a toy and could be a strangulation risk. Your baby should not be left unsupervised with your necklace.
Insert you thumb between the clasp and push down to open.